-
September 3rd, 2005, 04:16 PM
#1
Inactive Member
I do not know if Kaya was solely a Mattel enterprise or if she was started before the buy out.
But, she is a well researched and beautiful doll. Her items are excellent quality and it seems that they are pretty accurate from a historical perspective (but I do not know much about Nez Pearce history).
The new face mold they developed for her was not cutting corners, either - and they did it for cultural reasons, i.e. showing teeth in Nez Pearce culture is aggressive.
Kaya is a beautiful and remarkable doll. The only thing I am not crazy about are her modern dance dresses, but at least they say they are modern.
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks